c/o ARCOM Management Consulting
CH - 8032 Zurich
Phone +41 44 3839966
wohlgemuth (at) arcom (dot) ch
Website design and development
Jam'on digital AG
- The IMCN website is for general information purposes only; its use does neither constitute professional advice nor create a consultant-client relationship.
- The information and opinion expressed on the website may reflect the opinion of the author only, and not necessarily of IMCN.
- IMCN reserves the right to alter or remove the content, in full or in part, without prior notice.
- No warranty can be given in respect of the accuracy, reliability, up-do-dateness or completeness of the information published in the IMCN website.
- In no event will IMCN be liable for any loss or damage of a material or immaterial nature arising from access to, use or non-use of published information, or from misuse of the connection or technical faults.
- Links to third party websites lie outside the scope of responsibility of IMCN. Access and use of such websites occurs entirely at the user's own risk. IMCN expressly states that they have no influence whatsoever over the content of any linked site. Responsibility for information and services of linked sites rests entirely with the relevant third parties. No liability can be accepted in respect of the content of such websites.
- Copyright and any other rights relating to texts, illustrations, photos or any other data available on the IMCN website are the exclusive property of IMCN or of any other expressly mentioned owners. Any reproduction requires the prior written consent of the rights owner. Downloading or copying of texts, illustrations, photos or any other data does not entail any transfer of rights on the content.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
- The use of the IMCN website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Switzerland.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of the IMCN website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Canton of Zurich with reserves of appeals to the Swiss Federal Supreme Court.