We support the adjustment to major changes and help in overcoming new territory. We define the success of our consulting services around real, sustainable value for our customers. Our consulting approach is geared towards objectivity, neutrality and the highest possible consulting standards.
Marketing & sales strategy
Organisational design & leadership
Operations & process optimisation
Type of clients/branches (industry areas)
We are partners for entrepreneurs with ambitious goals, but also for entrepreneurs in difficult business stages.
Investment goods, real estate, energy, raw materials
Consumer goods, food and agriculture
Banking, finance and insurance
International practice (foreign countries where assignments were completed; in order of priority)
- Czech Republic
- Latin America
- Slovak Republic
- South Africa
Professional membership and cooperations
- UBIT: Professional Association of Management Consulting and Information Technology
- Working Group proEthik in the Austrian Federal Economic Chambe
Language ability in the firm
Mission statement / consulting philosophy
We are partners for entrepreneurs with ambitious goals, but also for entrepreneurs in difficult business stages. We support the adjustment to major changes and help in overcoming new territory. We define the success of our consulting services around real, sustainable value for our customers.
The appreciation of our customers, respect for the services provided and the customers' trust in our services and integrity are core values for us. Our consulting approach is geared towards objectivity, neutrality and the highest possible consulting standards.
Credentials (short description of some typical assignments)
GENERAL AVIATION INDUSTRY (I)
Challenge: Establishment of a worldwide sales and service network for manufacturer in the general aviation industry.
Realisation: Acquisition of partner companies for import, sales and maintenance in all major European markets, USA, South America, Africa and the Far East. Established as the world's second largest sales organisation with a sales increase of > 300% in a few years.
GENERAL AVIATION INDUSTRY (II)
Challenge: Financing of product development project in preperation for the market stage - General aviation company in Austria.
Realisation: Analysis of current situation concerning technical development and project financing, supporting shareholder decision to take up capital of external investor, market analysis worldwide, creating information memorandum for investors, strategic approach of potential investors in Europe, conclusion of Letter of Intent, support of shareholders in negotiating the transaction structure, support of due diligence, assistance in drafting contracts until closing, interim management for one year to obtain product certification and start of serial production.
Challenge: Restructuring of the sales organisation with rebuilding the local sales units in China, Korea, Malaysia and Thailand for a company in the machine tool building industry.
Realisation: Analysis of the existing sales organisation units, draw up of proposal for rebuilding, exclusion of inefficient distribution partners and replacement by capable and motivated new local partners, strengthening the integration of existing partners with good performance, coordination of administration and communication between sales management and local distributors, support of strategy definition process and deployment of sales controlling.
ADVERTISING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Challenge: Turn around of Austrian Manufacturer of promotional materials
Realisation: Consulting entry point after repeal of bankruptcy proceedings, monitoring of compulsory settlement proceedings, establishing accurate finance and accounting standards, introduction of controlling instruments and risk management, organisation of marketing tools, cost optimisation in purchasing, restructuring of shareholding, reorganization in human resources, realignment of corporate financing, strengthen relationships with suppliers, Interim Management until completion of financial recovery process and achieving turnaround.
Challenge: 100% sell-off of a Vienna based road Transport Company;
Realisation: Drawing up of information memorandum for investors including integrated financial planning and a business valuation, creation of teaser and compilation of long list with potential investors; strategic approach of key investors in D/A/CH region, set up of term sheet and due diligence, conducting the sale negotiations on behalf of the owner to the successful completion of the transaction.
Selection of important and well known clients (location)
DHL Paket Austria GmbH.,
AustriaDrone Rescue Systems GmbH, Austria
IAT 21 Innovative Aeronautics Technologies GmbH, Austria
KTM Sportmotorcycle GmbH, Austria
Lithoz GmbH, Austria
Maillog Richter & Weiner GmbH., Austria
Redmail Logist- und Zustellservice GmbH, Austria
SBA mechatronics GmbH, Austria
RUDOLF Metallbau GmbH, Austria
STOHL Racing Team, Austria
Styria Media Group, Austria
WimTec Sanitärprodukte GmbH, Austria
AQUILA Aviation GmbH, Germany
H.C. Starck GmbH, Germany
Quickmail AG, Switzerland
ALLTERCO Group, Bulgaria, Albania, Romania, Serbia, Singapor, Malaysia, Thailand, USA
Boehler Mining & Construction, Australia
Terracom Informatics Ltd., Bulgaria
Winterthur Technology Group, China
Wendt Precision (Taicang) Co., Ltd., China
Voest-Alpine Bergtechnik GmbH, South Africa
Tyrolit Schleifmittelwerke Swarovski KG, Thailand
RHI AG, Austria & USA
Partners / senior consultants short profile
Ac.PM Wolfgang Moser, CMC – Senior Partner & Managing Director
– Education: Certified Management Consultant, ICMCI International Council of Management Consulting Institutes; Academic Project Manager, ARGE Bildungsmanagement, Vienna; Logistics Management, London Business School, United Kingdom as well as Professional Pilot, Europe
– Language skills: German and English
– Focus: Strategic Corporate Development; Mergers and Acquisitions; Project Management; Financial Recovery and Turn Around Projects for SME
Dipl. Ing. Kurt Hölzl, MSc – Associate Partner
– Education: Studied mining at the Montan University Leoben
– Language skills: German, English, basic knowledge in Thai and Chinese.
– Focus: Setup of distribution and service units in Asia, with focus on metal industries. Establishing contacts with cost-effective and high-quality suppliers of technical products in Asia, including local quality control, documentation and implementation.
Dr. Christian Hubacek – Associate Partner
– Education: Doctorate studies in economic and social studies in Brussels: Sociology, Business Management, Economics
College for Music and Performing Arts Vienna: concentration Piano
– Language Skills: German and English
– Focus: Strategic corporate development; Project management; Company reorganization, and Crisis management
Mag. Christiane Schloffer – Associate Partner
– Education: Business Administration, Johannes-Kepler-University, Austria
– Language Skills: German and English
– Focus: Finance & Accounting, Strategic Controlling, Treasury, Attendance & Personnel Deployment Management